|How To Speed Up Your PTCL Router - Boost Your PTCL Router Speed|
Follow these steps:
1. If your telephone line is old an has cut’s or joints in places, it is suggested to purchase a new cable with higher gage to substitute it, example: from DP to your Home.
2. Make sure the cable isn’t lengthier then compelled, additional length brings down your signaling ability.
Erstwhile the ADSL Spliter (Filter) isn’t adequate to the caliber, either purchase new or bump off Filter if not necessitated.
3. Link up your computing machine or Laptop to the ADSL Router via RJ-45 Cable via your local area network Card.
4. Open your Internet Browser & Type 192.168.1.1 (just in case your default IP address address of the Router isn’t modified).
5. In that page, go to Advance settings, an on left Column you will see, "ADSL" Select that an from the ADSLMode drop down menu choose G.DMT as your ADSL mode.
6. Click Save & Reboot your Router.
For Better Browsing Experience:
1. From Taskbar right click your Network Adopter properties & click on TCP/IPv-4.
2. leave the IP on obtain Automatically but select use following DNS. Enter Primary DNS: 220.127.116.11 & Secondary DNS: 18.104.22.168